If You’re Not OK, They’re Not OK…
Leading Caregivers To Their Deepest Calling
If you’re a healthcare professional who’s frustrated and overworked, ready to quit,
and wondering if there’s still a place in this world for your true talents and abilities,
then join me in Bali for a rejuvenating, illuminating and
transformative experience of Healing the Healer!
You finally stopped making excuses for your health and peace of mind… you have taken the first and most important step to “Getting out of your own way” and come to heal, refresh and recharge. You are finally taking the time for yourself to get it together once and for all… no more excuses about how “they can’t do it without me” or “who will take over my shift” and my patients will have no coverage if I am not there!
Are you really in control or have you gotten so lost along the way that you forgot that YOU ARE THE HEALER? How can you really help when the “Healer is hurting so much?” It’s your time, it’s all about you. Where are you, in Bali! Let the soothing balm of the Balinese people bring you back to your own intuitive healed self. It’s time to Love you…
This transformational, all inclusive, once in a lifetime retreat is specifically designed for you if
- You constantly give and give to your patients, your family and co-workers until there is nothing left for you.
- You can’t stomach any longer the injustices you see both with policy and insurance issues.
- You can barely force yourself to do another patient charting or Oasis or find the correct ICD code.
- You can no longer deny this Universal calling, you get signs like sequences of numbers, dreams, higher intuition.
- you can’t be around the same people anymore as their vibration is really draining you on a soul level. You know you are supposed to be doing something else with all of your knowledge, but just not sure what it is or how to get there.
- If you feel called, KNOW that you are absolutely meant to be here.
- You’ve had ENOUGH. You are experienced. You’ve just got to get away to Heal yourself, rest, re-organize and create a new plan to live life fully and happily…not like this!
- You spend your days working and your nights doing paperwork, only to be behind no matter how hard you work.
- You see people who profess to be SO very happy and having it all who are not stressed out, who live life on purpose, who are fit and healthy and talk about holistic healing, natural foods and are oh so calm and “together”
Arrive at our beautiful hotel behind The Famous Monkey Forest and enjoy a complimentary 15 minute massage to destress from your long flight. Book your additional complimentary one hour massage and relax around the pool, take a walk to Ubud city center for some shopping or just hang out and get to know the other travelers in our group.
Start off the day with a relaxing breakfast. We will have a walking tour for those who want to do some shopping for some special Sarongs or super comfy Balinese wear. Ubud is an artists village, something for everyone. Receive Massages, Lie by pool and be pampered and in the evening we have a special authentic Balinese Dinner and show.
Today we have a full day of sightseeing: After breakfast we head out in a comfortable air conditioned ride to Tegalalang Rice Terrace:
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Lewak Coffee and Plantation tour
Tour of the Worlds Most Expensive Lewak Coffee and Plantation tour
Today we Learn specific remedies that have been used in Asia for hundreds of years to fight inflammation, PMS, Skin irritations, weight, Arthritis, depression and more with Master Chef and Balinese Herbalist Arif Springs. This evening we will be delighted by the humor and knowledge of our Special guest Diana Von Cranich who will give a discussion on the many herbs, spices and medicinal properties she incorporates into every day meal planning. Dinner will be at her just opened “The Herb Library” Restaurant. This is sure to wow your taste buds!
After breakfast we will be taken to another amazing “Once in a lifetime Opportunity” to visit a real-life Sacred Geometric Energetic vortex on the planet right now located away from the city center amidst miles of rice fields in a 35m2 bio-architecture bamboo dome AND has a powerful healing effect on all who visit there. It is based on the geometry of nature at the atomic, cellular and molecular levels. Expect some surprises today related to “letting go of your false self that no longer serves you and aligning with your Higher Truth.” Next, we visit the historic Goa Gajah Caves. A UNESCO World Heritage site.
The remainder of the day will be free to use your bargaining skills to shop in the quaint beach village, eat at a local warung or relax by the pool. If you have been dying to get to the beach, here’s your chance to take a dip in the ocean which is directly in front of the hotel.
After a Delicious Breakfast we head out to Tanah Lot temple on the water.
Tanah Lot Temple
Join us for our morning Qi gong class on the beach. Full day free to enjoy the area. Dinner tonight on the beach followed by our Sacred Sisterhood ceremony and intention into the world of how we “show up” for ourselves and others.
Make No Mistake!
This is NOT an accident that you found us. You are being called as all truth seekers before you to the Healers Journey to get real with yourself and step into your power and the life you are supposed to be living….. that disconnect you feel, IS the call…and of course it doesn’t hurt to be in one of the world’s most beautiful, sacred, calming places.
Fun & Laughter Galore!
But don’t worry, we would not bring you all the way to Bali without experiencing all of this amazing culture. Part of healing is play and being in complete relaxation and wonder. This means healing will include lots of fun, laughter, and connection with your group on a deep heart level. There will be plenty of time for shopping and as much free time as you need. There are restaurants and spa’s galore and even a happy nightlife if that is what you want to do. Art galleries and shops will temp you and I promise, you will really get a feel for Bali while uncovering what your soul is really craving.
Sisterhood & Health Solutions!
You will be traveling with our group of like-minded sisters who have also heeded the call to sacred sites, learning ceremony and ritual techniques and how to finally protect your energy and see WHERE you were being drained. You will partake in learning Herbal healing remedies for depression, anxiety, PMS, diabetes, over indulgances, headaches and more. You will learn about various juicing and detoxes and will be part of a sisterhood and make connections that last well beyond this retreat. ……. We’re waiting for you…The World Needs You and Your experience to heal…….
Bali – is a 95-mile-wide island located in the Indian Ocean, only two miles east of the tip of Java and west of Lombok and Flores. Bali is a part of the Indonesian archipelago known as the Lesser Sunda Islands north of Western Australia.
We’ll be spending seven fabulous nights in the artistic city of Ubud enjoying the exotic culture, food, shopping, and the charming décor of our Chic Boutique Hotel located strategically located behind the famous Monkey Forest. You’ll feel like you’ve found a secret oasis that only you know about.
The culture of Bali is unique. People say that the Balinese people have reached self-content. It is not an exaggeration that when a Balinese is asked what heaven is like, he would say, ”Just Like Bali without the worries of mundane life.”
I see this daily with my own eyes. The Balinese people are magical, so loving, peaceful and calm. Festivals and prayers are almost daily in Bali. It is very common to see people dressed in traditional dress walking together in ceremony down the roads towards a temple or someone’s house.
You will see women with baskets of flowers, incense and foods laying offerings outside homes, work spaces and on roads offering blessings daily. It is quite beautiful and reminds us to be grateful every day for everything.
The food is incredible and Bali is known for its traditional Indonesian, Western, Vegetarian, Raw, Vegan restaurants. We will have not one, but two famous chefs internationally known showing us their culinary skills.
These chefs use plenty of fresh herbs and spices. You will find everything from Vegetarian, Raw, Vegan foods to Slow Roasted Meats and Sauces. Chefs come from all around the globe to prepare the best, high quality fresh foods in Bali. Plan on getting plenty of fresh juicing here as well. This is a foodie paradise.
What can I say? I LOVE Bali. It is a beautiful island amongst thousands with vast contrasts from rice fields to beaches to volcanoes. The people are as diverse as the stunning landscape, with Balinese Hindus and Muslims making up the majority of the current population.
Hinduism is the predominant religion in Bali and it is often said it is a cross between Buddhism and Hinduism. Islam is the predominant religion of many of the other islands although there are Christians and Jewish people living in the country too. Bali is like a country unto itself being very open and accepting of tourists. The people pride themselves in being tolerant and open and abhor violence. The King and the Balinese government are strongly against terrorism and have security measures in place to prevent negative influences from taking hold in their country.
There haven’t been any warnings for Bali and it is considered quite safe to visit and in fact – there is a very large expatriate community living in Bali, because it is such a beautiful and delightful city with fabulous restaurants reasonably priced, lots of activities, and a fascinating culture. Most of the people speak both Balinese and Indonesian – so if you speak Balinese you will have an especially fun time! However, English is spoken by most people who interact with tourists so you will have no problems communicating with folks while wandering around town.
According to MedPage Today up to 71% of doctors report being completely burned out and can't find time to take a vacation with all of the additional paperwork mandated today!
Percentage of Nurses report being so burned out from staffing shortages and having to do multiple jobs with increased charting that they often consider leaving the profession altogether.
People who are responsible for taking care of others either in healthcare or business like real estate are so overloaded and burned out, they feel as if they can't go on without suffering some type of illness themselves.
- Round Trip Private Air Conditioned Coach from Denpasar Airport to our hotel
- A relaxing authentic 60-minute Balinese massage
- 9 nights accommodations single occupancy
- 10 Sumptuous Fresh Western or Balinese Breakfasts
- 4 Amazing Lunches
- 6 Specialty Gourmet Dinners
- Special Dinner at Herb Library and class on
- Special Welcome Dinner
- Authentic Balinese “Legong” Dance performance
- Qi Gong Session with Master Healer
- Water Healing Ceremony with High Priestess
- Visit to Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Visit Tampak Siring Holy Water Temple
- Visit to Kintamani volcano Mount Batur
- Tour of Worlds Most Expensive Coffee Plantation tour
- Herbal Remedy Medicinal Class
- Class with Medical Intuitive Healer
- Visit to Sacred Geometric Energy Resort and half day Class with Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony with special Dinner at 5 star Resort
- Lunch in Kintamani restaurant with the scientific view of Mount Kintamani and Lake Batur.
- Dinner at Dewi Sinta Restaurant in Tanah Lot
- Visit to Tanat Lot Holy Temple on the Water
- Entrance Fees to all attractions we visit, Sarongs, tips for guides
- English Speaking guides on all tours
- Bottled Water Daily
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, bell-boys, and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Free time lunches and dinners
– You must arrive into the Denpasar Airport (DPS) on June 14th and depart June 26th, 2017 after breakfast. We’ll have two airport pick-ups for the group arriving on June 14th – at 2 and 4pm. If you are not arriving in time to be on those transports we can help you arrange your own taxi to the hotel (at your cost).
– If you want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – call Ales Struna (pronounced Alesh) our travel planner extraordinaire. He can help you design something fabulous as well as make sure that you actually end up in Ubud at the right time and in the right place! Feel free to ring him at +1866.866.5566. He will be happy to assist you in making your plane reservations as well as pre and post excursions.
- Your international round-trip air flight to Bali is not-included in the cost of the journey nor is any excess baggage you bring or take home.
|You will be taught many ancient practices that enhance self-awareness and self –healing on a multidimensional quantum level. It is an ancient spiritual art, synthesized with modern scientific knowledge.|
|The premise of this energy cultivation lies with Quantum Medicine and is a component of Vibrational Medicine.
This practice combines forms of breathwork, visualization and actualization of energy cultivation into noticeable somatic alignment and transformation.This meditation in movement which recognizes that the body’s qi or energy flows in waves, is based on the sacred geometry of the Infinity symbol, 8. The consciousness of this system accesses the intelligence of the DNA matrix.
|The body is trained to connect to and receive the movement of these energy impulses. The focus is on the spine. It increases the vital life force in the meridians and energy matrix for cellular rejuvenation on a physical level and in the deep psyche.|
There is a whole field of research called psychoneuroimmunology that finds stress and its adrenal dysfunction can alter your immune system and make you susceptible to numerous illnesses. It can increase your chance of getting infections like colds and the flu, as well as more serious conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, heart palpitations, anxiety, heartburn, nightmares and inflammation. Some researchers even believe that long-term stress may partially contribute to cancer.
Neuroscientists have found that brain structure can actually be altered by chronic exposure to stress hormones contributing to depression and anxiety. Research shows that women who do not take regular vacations were three times more likely to be depressed and anxious. This corroborates a survey that found people who take regular vacations reported feeling extremely happy with an overall feeling of well-being compared to those who did not vacation.
Chronic stress affects the part of the brain that inhibits goal-directed activities and causes problems with memory. Continuous work with no breaks or vacations can make people feel blocked and distracted, resentful and angry and have problems concentrating. Its No wonder your burned out! Please come take care of yourself so you can be there to guide others in their journey. Trust me, “If your not ok, they’re not ok!”
I have been a Registered Nurse and Hospice Nurse for over 20 years. After seeing and experiencing the complete exhaustion of healthcare workers in hospitals and in home health and the extent of the poor care we give ourselves as well as all of the policy changes making it harder to do our jobs, I felt called to do my part in making a difference. I am saddened seeing the Nurses, Doctors and Caregivers trying to care for others while remaining SICK, STUCK and Nearly Dead that I felt called to create HEALING RETREATS in AMAZING LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD specific to my vision of “HEALING THE HEALERS.”
I have gathered some of the worlds most amazing healers to help Healthcare Professionals, AND those who are called, to heal themselves “quickly” as we are in an energy shift on the planet and we are needed NOW! If your spirit is calling to you like mine is, then there’s no time to lose. We’re calling all light workers and YOU are one.